Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bulbs, the begining

Welcome to Daffodil Patch Creations, I recently started making jewelry because I decided I needed something to do with my hands so they wouldn't be putting food in my mouth and weight on my hips and thighs, as well as raising my glucose level and blood pressure.

So I started by crocheting a necklace:



 Some of the women, where I teach a computer class started making Jewelry, so I decided to try some. How hard can it be to string beads on some cord? 

Multi-colored,earth tone beaded necklace,
24 Inches long.$10.00



ThenI started thinking about all of the macrame I made 30 + years ago. So I made these:

White  Spiral knot with dark red faux stone chips $12.00



This one is  really retro........
  
Square knot Aqua hemp cord with aqua clear and 
transluecnt beads. Aqua stone pendant. 
Necklace is 24 inches stone is 1 3/4.   $15.00


But I really like this little guy.  I think I had some really ugly ones back in the 70's


Owl is about 4 inches long by 1 1/4 inches wide. 
Can be made in almost any color combination 
with a choice of clasps.

Now I have so many that I have decided  to sell them, hence the blog.

If you are interested in any of these for you, or to give as a gift please use the contact form below.
Leave me your name and email, the name of the item (it's listed in green) and any other customizations you may want. length special color etc.  I will contact you to make arrangements for delivery.

For more necklaces, click on the necklace page tab above.
I have even better things coming so check back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment